Week #6 Approaches...

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Schoolwork has started. But obviously, there are kinks to be worked out. Somehow, we've managed to have March Break already and there have been 2 4-day weeks out of only 5.

I think I was excited to get this school year scheduled and going. Mr. A. feels infinitely better about homeschooling when things are a bit structured and scheduled. Now, if only I could get the schedule to fit what the people are up to...

So here I am, sniffling away with a thick head, annoyed with many things and nearly everyone outside my door, not to mention myself and the current dynamic I've let grow up around me, wondering how much self-discipline I can conjure up in order to pull things together around here.

~Mrs. A.

1 comments:

jugglingpaynes October 11, 2010 at 6:28 PM  

I soooo know how you feel. And I know how your husband feels about the structure. That has been the hardest part about this little unschooling experiment I'm doing. I find it difficult to keep my pen and pad at hand to write down what they are doing, but I feel like I need to be more vigilant to catch those moments of self learning. Structure is easier!

Peace and Laughter,
Cristina



  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP