Perspective

Friday, March 28, 2014

It's funny how admitting to feeling drained and discouraged encourages the universe to put things into perspective for you. 


I received some bad news in the wee hours of Tuesday morning. It is news I will keep to myself for the time being and share with my extended family since that is where it originates. Time will see things sorted but I worry what the new status quo will be.

My stress and lack of patience and frustration with this move only makes it harder for my family. It's been easier to be patient the last couple of days. Next Friday we officially become homeowners. 

Mrs. A.





1 comments:

jugglingpaynes March 28, 2014 at 10:37 PM  

I am sending you love and hugs. Bad news so close to a big move is more stress than anyone deserves. Deep breaths, my friend. Take care of yourself. All my best to your family.

Peace,
Cristina



  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP